Robotic SMT Production, Rework & Assembly
Seven Axes of High Automation
Multiple Field of View (MFOV)
Automated Precision Component Pick-Up
High Throughput Carousel Fixture for Small Board Rework #0029.15.041
Automatic Tool Changer with Component Pick, Prep & Drop
|Site Cleaning System #0029.03.012
• Includes Standard and Micro nozzles.
• High temperature composite vacuum tip eliminates metal-to-metal contact.
• Vacuum sensor automatically and continuously adjusts tip height, providing non-contact site cleaning.
• Various size heating noses and tips to clean virtually any site.
• Ready-to-use site cleaning programs for fully automated solder removal.
|Micro Component Rework & Site Cleaning Kits
Precision Rework in Four Simple Steps!
• Removal, Site Clean, Apply Solder Paste, and Component Replacement
• Kits available for various Ultra Micro and Micro Components
• Component specific Micro Tips for precision process operations
|Component Shuttle #0029.02.042
• Provides a safe, repeatable location for component pick up, flux dipping and drop off away from the heated work area.
• Eliminates manual component loading/removal in the heated work area.
• Software-controlled pneumatic shuttle enters the work area for pick up, flux dipping or drop off, then exits the work area.
• Shuttle-based component pick up and flux dipping is set and monitored with machine force placement system.
• Multi-location pick and flux dipping capability for multi-processing of small devices (custom tooling required).
|Direct View Camera with 20" Video Monitor #0029.04.041
• Provides high magnification site viewing including the ability to verify when component reflow has occurred.
• Operator is instructed to position the camera on the site. Focus, zoom, and lighting adjustments are made to optimize clarity. The image is displayed on a flat screen monitor.
• A process development aid especially for difficult to see tiny solder joints.
• Recommended for use in conjunction with the automatic site cleaning system to verify cleaning on dense assemblies and for the dispensing option to provide dispense inspection capability.
|Dispensing System #0029.08.010
• Provides on-machine dispensing of flux, solder paste, adhesive, epoxy or underfill.
• Proprietary time/pressure dispenser features automatic pressure compensation and programmable vacuum adjustment for accurate and repeatable results.
• Uses precision DL Technology dispense needles.
• Automatic pattern generation software to easily create dispensing patterns
• Note: dispensing requires ambient machine/ assembly temperature. Nozzle cool air injection and the board cooling system can be simultaneously activated to prepare the machine and assembly for dispensing, however this in not practical from a time standpoint for each individual rework process.
• The on-machine dispense option is typically used in either a batch mode or for low volume, specialty applications.
|Dipping Kit for Solder Paste or Flux #FASET1
• Superior to applying paste via component or board stencils
• Easier process, less operator involvement than stencils (consistent results)
• No component or board/pad coplanarity preparation issues
• No adjacent interference issues
• Excellent for extremely fine pitch, sphere or leaded size components
• One set of dipping pedestals replaces dozens of custom component stencils
|Ergonomic Workstation with CPU Holder #1003.05.010
Monitor Stand Option for Workstation #1003.05.005
Nozzle Stand Option for Workstation #1003.05.006
Locking Drawer Option for Workstation #1003.05.007
• Workstaton provides a self contained work cell environment for the machine and operator. Dimensions are 60"W X 36"D. Very sturdy construction with anti-static laminate surface. (Workstation includes CPU holder, everything else is an add on option).
|Universal Insertion Tool #AU6LGA47R
• Mechanically self-centers any device for accurate pick-up. Used in conjunction with the automatic component shuttle.
70mm (2.75") Topside Clearance #0029.01.052(standard is 30mm)
• Provides increased top side clearance for assemblies with vertical daughter cards or tall devices that exceed the standard 30mm (1.2”) top side clearance.
Fume Extraction Manifold #300.00.547
• Removes flux vapors for operator health and safety.
• Includes fume extraction manifold and hose assembly.
• Requires connection to a central exhaust or self-contained filtering system.
Four Additional Thermocouple Ports #300.00.504
Thermocouple Organizer #0024.90.047